If you receive a Centrelink payment, a great way to manage your utility bills, is through regular deductions from your Centrelink payments.

To set up payments for your South East Water bill via Centrepay, contact Centrelink directly on 131 272 or call the South East Water Assist team on 9552 3540.

Explore more of our solutions below

Financial Counselling
Utility Relief Grant
Waterwise Checkup